Wednesday 21 June 2006

Bubbles and stances

Today I wished there were more words for plump. I drank two glasses of champagne, stewed in a strange, internal, moist glow on the train coming home and then I went to tai chi, where I found it very hard to concentrate on move number five. I still can't get how to move gracefully from right dragon stance to right monkey stance, while also running my hands over the surface of an invisable, hovering ball. But I showed a woman how to point her breasts at things, one skill left over from belly dancing lessons. And one of the wee muscles of my left eye won't stop twitching. It has been weeks and it's getting worse. Driving me mad, it is. One more day of work and then I'm off. I spend way too much money. I suck at saving. I have all the best intentions. Then I fail. Oh, well.

No comments: