Friday, 22 June 2007

Thirty-two

Nifer and I have agreed that during the 12 months following our birthdays, we have to do as many new things equal to our age. That makes 32 new things. I figure it can be things that I haven't done in awhile, like fly a kite.
I've got a few things knocked off the list so far, like going to Blackpool and also the top of mainland Scotland. But I don't want to fill the list up with places I've been. I need stuff - stuff to do. One-time experiences that I can check off the list. And I want them to be good. I have about 10 months to complete the list.
Some ideas I have include going in a sensory deprivation tank, or finally making peaches poached in bourbon. Or attend a play, because I haven't done that for ages.
I am begging for suggestions. But it has to be inexpensive stuff, because coral reef scuba diving isn't going to happen.

3 comments:

your new best friend said...

how 'bout buying people with the last name 'pettman' 32 bars of green & blacks organic chocolate? oh yeah, their first name should be mikara.

your new best friend said...

also, how about being able to do 32 cartwheels? (not all at once cuz that'd make u dizzy)

PurestGreen said...

I think if I could do one cartwheel that would make it on my list. I think it would be easier for me to roll down a hill. Don't know about the mailing of the chocolate bars. How bout I make you something when I visit? Because we'll be drinking tea at your house, after all. I might as well make myself useful.