Saturday 5 April 2008

Life doesn't need to make sense


For the past few months I have been collecting some of the words I have had to look up on spellcheck or, when I was desperate for a another, kind-of-the-same-but-different word, the thesaurus.

There is just something about the result that I quite like.

Forgotten apartment porpoises
Caramel deodorant drivel dishevelled universes
Clayoquot Kaleidoscope embarrasses malevolent plough
Phlegm intervals eerily consuming vile cigarettes
Oppression agony poverty levered grateful suffering
Height hindrance challenge possesses loneliness adversity barriers
Entrepreneur giraffe detects, ridicules cadaver
Expletive ecstasy fairies garner acquaintance
Resurrection dissolves diminutive mystery
Appalling epileptic psychiatrist advice
Extravagant thuggery calendar affects psyche

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right. There is something both strangely hypnotising and intriguing about the list. I'm not sure what though? Maybe that in itself is the answer and you've unknowingly summed it up perfectly with the blogs title. I don't know, I didn't come here to think, I just wanted you to know I was checking up on you! By the way, I'm slightly concerned the words agony, cadaver and mystery are present. What are you up to? :)

By the way, I'd like to see more pictures of broken umbrellas. Broken umbrellas are good. Or not, whatever the case may be. OK, I'm done now. Keep writing x

Anonymous said...

more rock less talk!