Tuesday 8 July 2008

Riddled with fear ia ia ay

The deadline for my Web site design course is ploughing into my brain but I can't carry on tonight. I have created seven pages and all the links work. But I realized that I have saved all my photos in the wrong format. I must stop or I shall have to throw myself into the street.

The prospect of this looming deadline makes me feel thus:

However, my new Word Magazine arrived today, along with the monthly free CD. So I am saved by countless repetitions of Galway Girl as sung by Steve Earl. Oh yes, it makes me feel good. Like a road trip through a land of ice cream.

Well i took a stroll on the old long walk
on the day ia ia ay
i meet a little girl and we stopped to talk
on a grand soft dai ai ia ay

And so in a strange way I also feel like this:

I need to go to bed. Right now. Immediately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

music is the transport of my soul.
finish it. snap it off and be done, good woman! (the course, i mean) put up a link? so we can see!